Tuesday 18 October 2011

Just Adding Some Of The Cards I've Made Since Starting My Card Making

Just thought I'd add some of the cards I've made, for many different reasons, while learning to card make. I've experimented so much with so many different things to try and find the style for me but maybe I'm not meant to have a style?

This one was for a friend who had been through a tough time, Just to say we were thinking of her and hopefully make her smile.


This one was made for a challenge, I love butterflies.


This one was an atempt at sepia tones, not quite there but as a first attempt, it's not awful lol.


This is the first of many cards requested by my son for his friends, I do love these Kenny K images for men, I think they are fab especially for my sons age (20's)


This card was made for a challenge, I really like the colours on this one and love the Sarah Kaye images


This was for a very close friend who has been ill, I was experimenting with Autumn colours.



Thes are two of the first cards I made with dies and my Tatty Teddy summer stamps, I wanted  completely pastel summer cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment