Thursday 18 August 2011

Kenny K & Tim Holtz

I have been practicing the last few days and have come up with a couple of creations as well as a rough draft of my latest KennyK Digi Stamps.

I wasn't happy with a few bits so will change them a little and do another rough draft before I make a card up with it.

I've been playing with my Tim Holtz/Ranger stuff again, I really could spend all my time playing with these things but I want to try a bit of everything so I put the box on the highest shelf and only get it down once a week.


I entered the bottom one into a competition, but I never win, think I need a little more practice, some people's cards are exceptional, but they have been at it for several years and I know I'm still a baby crafter having only been at card making for 6 months or so.







1 comment:

  1. Laura these are beautiful, I love them all but my favourite is the last one :) Keep working away and you will get there. We are all very critical of our own work me included. :)

    Happy Crafting :)

    ReplyDelete