Wednesday 28 May 2014

I actually managed to get some crafting done the last couple of days.  My boys are on mid term break, baby has a bad cold, partner has a bad cold, I got tonsillitis, had to help partner get his companies VAT done, but still, I managed to craft and not just throw it together Hunkydory either...I'm so pleased with myself!

My first card was with the Stampendous Dragonfly Vine stamp and my old creative expressions Swirls stamps.  I used the resist technique and several shades of blue, pink and purple Distress Inks for the background.  Stamped the Dragonfly Vine in Memento Black and highlighted it with a white gelli roll pen.  I designed the sentiment myself using Craft Artist 2, Swirls 2 and two compatible fonts and then used my Theresa Collins stamp maker to create it.  I stamped the sentiment onto Vellum, put strips of red tape on either end, coated it in Hunkydory Glitter and then put it all together.   

 My Second Card was with the Stampendous Rose Heart, again using the resist technique but this time accenting the roses with Promarkers.  I designed and created the sentiment stamp myself again.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment